Thursday, June 27, 2013

JUST BREATHE ;)



I am not the girl you see in the photo but I really wish to be there and be alone near the seaside, lying on the hot sand and the sun shines above me... :)  All hodgepodge would stay out of me ..


I like being alone and focus on my own peace . We collect all kind of daily garbage in our brains and then try to get rid of their effects . Using relaxion techniques, such as breathing, creates your imaginary beach for you :) I mean ,we don't always have a chance to find silence and peaceful places to go while we are working during all week and 8 hours a day. We should keep our inner peace  against all negative conditions and make ourselves relax .




Breathing techniques are so helpful to renovate your health, thoughts, increase your power to take your stress level under control during the day.

I started to use these techniques after meeting with the yoga master Mr. Akif MANAF. I had read some  books about yoga and breathing, but after I bought a DVD of his breathing techniques I actually started to practice them.



You may find many instructors/masters about these techniques and have a chance to try it!




Beyond all, if you do your breathing within  healthy conditions, be thankful for it ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment